If you’re a fan of Doritos and cheesy casseroles, this recipe will be a hit. It’s a delicious combination of flavors and textures that’s sure to please the whole family.
- 1 14.5 oz. package nacho cheese Doritos chips, lightly crushed
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 13.25 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 13.25 oz. can whole corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican blend cheese, grated, divided
- 1 10 oz. can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 4 oz. can diced green chiles
- 1 10.75 oz. can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 8 oz. container sour cream
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken, black beans, corn, 1 cup of Mexican blend cheese, diced tomatoes and green chiles, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and taco seasoning. Mix everything together until it’s well incorporated.
- Spread half of the lightly crushed Doritos chips into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour the chicken mixture over the chips and spread it into an even layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the casserole from the oven and top it with the remaining Doritos and cheese.
- Return the dish to the oven and bake for another 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot, garnished with cilantro if desired.
This Doritos chicken casserole offers a perfect combination of cheesy, crunchy, and flavorful goodness that everyone will enjoy.