No-Bake Pineapple Cheesecake is a dessert that will transport your taste buds to a tropical paradise. This easy-to-make cheesecake is perfect for those who crave a sweet and tangy treat without the hassle of baking. In this article, we’ll guide you through the simple steps to create this delightful dessert.
For the Crust:
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Salted Butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
For the Cheesecake:
- 2 8-ounce packages Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 8-ounce container Whipped Topping
For the Topping:
- 1 3.4-ounce box Pineapple Jell-O
- 1/2 cup Boiling Water
- 1 (20-ounce) can Pineapple Tidbits, undrained
Making the Crust
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and granulated sugar.
- Press this mixture into the bottom of a 13×9-inch pan.
- Refrigerate while preparing the remaining ingredients.
Preparing the Cheesecake Filling
- Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese and granulated sugar until the mixture becomes light and fluffy. This should take about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the pure vanilla extract.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping until well combined.
- Spread this creamy cheesecake filling over the prepared crust and refrigerate.
Creating the Pineapple Topping
- In another bowl, stir the Pineapple Jell-O and boiling water together until the Jell-O is completely dissolved, which should take around 2 minutes.
- Add the undrained pineapple tidbits and stir to combine.
- Evenly pour this delightful pineapple topping over the cheesecake.
Chilling and Serving
- Cover the pan and refrigerate the cheesecake until it’s set, which usually takes at least 2 hours.
- Do not use fresh pineapple in this recipe, as it may prevent the Jell-O from setting properly.
- For easy removal of the bars, consider lining the dish with foil or parchment paper, overlapping the sides.
No-Bake Pineapple Cheesecake is a slice of tropical heaven on your plate. The smooth and creamy cheesecake filling, combined with the zesty pineapple topping, creates a delightful balance of flavors. Whether you’re hosting a summer gathering or just craving a taste of the tropics, this dessert will surely satisfy your sweet tooth. Enjoy the refreshing flavors of this no-bake cheesecake, and share the recipe with friends and family for a tropical dessert experience.
Get ready to savor a piece of paradise in every bite with this No-Bake Pineapple Cheesecake.